Admissions & Financial Aid
- High school diploma or GED.
- All applicants must be at least 16 years of age in Massachusetts and 18 years of age in Rhode Island.
- You must be a U.S citizen, or eligible non U.S Citizen.
How to Enroll
- Complete the Admission Application
Application is available at the School or using the online admissions application form.
- Complete an Interview with an Admission Representative
Discuss your academic and career goals. Determine what program of study is best for you and have all your questions answered.
- Take a Tour of the School
Our admissions staff will take you on a tour of the school. This gives you an opportunity to meet the instructors, see the classroom environment, and meet some of our current students. You should always visit the school you plan to attend.
- Decide what month is best for you to start school
We start most classes the first Monday of each month.
- Complete the Enrollment Agreement
After you've had all of your questions answered, you simply need to fill out the enrollment agreement. There is a registration fee of $50.00 to enroll in school.
- Explore Financial Assistance
Our schools offer many financial aid and assistance options to help you meet your Education needs. A financial aid representative will sit with you one on one to fill out the applications for financial aid. Most times you will know right away an estimate of what you will qualify for. Financial aid is available to all students who qualify. See our financial aid section for additional information.
For those who do not qualify for financial aid or, who are taking a course under 500 hours, financial assistance is still available. Rob Roy Academy offers no interest payment plans and alterative school loans. Scholarships are also accepted by Rob Roy Academy.