Jobs in the Barber / Styling Field
- Barber shops are becoming more full service than ever before. Some barber shops have added traditional shaving, color, and chemical services to their many other services.
- Platform artists generally work for hair care companies and do stage work at hair shows.
Industry Product Representative
- Work for an industry product company doing sales or education on their specific product line. This profession often requires travel.
Cruise Ship Barber
- Cruise ships often have Barbers and are in need of stylists. This could be an exciting way to see the world while you work.
- The School industry is another option for the right person. With the skills of a barber stylist you may find it very rewarding to help others to learn this wonderful industry.