Rob Roy Academy is a federally approved school. This means that you have access to both Federal and State financial assistance programs. In addition, Rob Roy Academy has an interest-free payment plan available. Financial aid is subject to the availability of funds. The financial aid programs listed below are available for students who qualify for programs over 600 hours long:
- Grants – (usually only Federal or State funded)
- Student loans
- Scholarships – (usually free money and not required to be repaid)
A financial grant is a specific amount of money given for your educational needs and usually does not require repayment.
- Pell Grants
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- State Grants
- Part Time State Grants
A student loan is a specific amount of money borrowed for your educational needs, and must be repaid with interest.
- Subsidized Direct Loan or Unsubsidized Direct Loan
- Parent Plus Loan
Scholarships are given by all types of institutions based on financial need, academic ability or outstanding talent. With a little hard work, you can uncover thousands of private scholarships available through various companies, organizations, and clubs. Your eligibility for these programs is determined from the results of a financial aid application. Be assured that the Financial Aid office will assist you with every detail of the application.
Assistance will be provided to any registered student in completing all financial aid application materials.
- Students applying for financial aid must be either a U.S. Citizen, National or Recognized alien.
- Financial Aid is available to eligible students who are enrolled at least part-time in an eligible program.
- Students receiving funding must maintain satisfactory progress, not owe a refund or repayment on prior financial aid, and not be in default on a Federal loan program.